Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Home Again


So I'm back in the city again, but I feel like a soggy puzzle piece. Momo helps, but there's still things floating around my mind that are keeping me up. I think I'm just overthinking. I'm suddenly curious, what does it feel like to have a mind free of bother? I knew once, not too long ago, and now that feeling of peace is uprooted. Things that should be easy for me, natural and logical things, are more like climbing a rock face. I am clinging to this big mountain of hope, but one big breeze could knock me to the bottom again.

I remember once, someone told me they admired me because I was so strong. I am not strong. I am the same as any other fragile living thing, stretching my limbs to the sun in the hope that I will be picked.

No comments:

Post a Comment