Saturday, January 9, 2010

Quality

I'm a little blown away by the difference in quality between my D70 and my 7D. The gradations and palettes are so much smoother! I'm really happy to be shooting with it for my thesis. Next step is to work out a better lighting system. I'm considering which new flash unit I'll be purchasing.

On a side note, I think I want to start making this blog a more renaissance type deal. I do a lot of different things, creatively, and that should reflect in this more personal compilation of work.

Here's some stuff I crocheted!





I've made a lot of other things, but I usually end up giving them away, or, in the case of my awesome hat, losing them, before I actually get them photographed properly. :(

I want to start improvising some more amirigumi animals, once I get the hang of them. The rabbit was based on a LionBrand pattern that I tweaked a little bit for a cuter look.

No comments:

Post a Comment